Finding the Light in Dementia Course for Families, Friends and Caregivers
This online course includes lifetime access to films and audios with people living with dementia, caregivers and leading professionals and researchers in the field to help you:
- Understand more about dementia?
- Learn about how the different conditions can affect people and how they experience the world around them.
- Understand emotions, moods and how they can trigger behaviour and what we can do to help.
- Learn how to communicate better together.
- Create a calm safe home.
- Reduce stress and agitation.
- Create ways to stimulate memories and stay connected.
- Provide care and maintain a connection together.
- Overcome some of the challenges of dementia.
- Learn tips for sleeping, eating and drinking and personal care
Plus you have full access to our WELLBEING HUB which provides films and audios for your physical, emotional and spiritual wellbeing whether you are living with dementia or caring for a loved one.
Click Add to cart below
- For lifetime access to our films and audios (updated as and when new information and research is available)
- At one affordable price
- Also learn from the personal stories of other families, friends and caregivers about what has helped them
Finding the Light in Dementia Course
US $199 / CAN $249
✓ Personal stories of dementia
✓ Understanding dementia
✓ Communicating and connecting
✓ Using memories to keep in touch
✓ Tips for caring
✓ Understanding moods, emotions and behaviour
✓ Wellbeing hub for self-care